[Dailydrool] MORE ITEMS UP ON HB TO HELP BASSET RESCUE OF MT.

Leslie bassetrescuemt at gmail.com
Mon Aug 2 21:46:07 PDT 2010

wanted to let you all know that orig. hush puppy display item is now
posted and up for bidding as is the 1976 Sniffy basset and parfume set.
There are oldies and Goodies!!!!!!Being collectibles..........we are
trying to keep a reserve price Reasonable.   All the funds go directly
to the hounds.
We received a call about a basset puppy being dumped out in the middle
of no where and a sheriff's wife called me to let me know.......a skin
and bone puppy........what is wrong with people.?     well the good news
is the wee one is now adopted and safe!  Even Montana has some sparse
areas with no one to help stray and or abandoned pets.    This was in
Prairie County, Mt. and way far away back east in this state.  Thank dog
this women who called me has a heart.   Dogs around there either get a
home or are shot.  That is what i am being told.

sending healing drool to all who need......bless you all who save our
houndies.  .
--
<http://www.mylivesignature.com>
Leslie Ames - President & Shelter Manager