[Dailydrool] Dice is under the weather

Judith judith at wittelsholdings.com
Sat Aug 14 11:31:10 PDT 2010

Hope everyone is better than they were if they are ill or injured or worrying.  Any extra drool sent Dice's way will be appreciated. This last week he has been different, not a lot but just somehow not him self all the time. Could be that is it so hot. He is hesitating coming down stairs but no limping or sign of pain.... he periodically eats grass with no known reason. This morning he got me up bout 4am or he tried I told him to go back to sleep but just before 5 I got up took him out he starting eating grass and doing that darn stretching which can mean pain. Then he spit up 4 small nothing in it spit ups. We  took him to his doc at 8:30 and they could see nothing on x-ray in his tummy, I thought it maybe was another rock, he has swallowed them twice requiring surgery but thank doG nothing, they game him one of those stomach settling shots which I think has made him a little sleepy, He has eatten a bit of boiled chicken, a bit more grass and made a normal poopoo, sounds okay right??? But I am still worrying cause something is not right. So please a little drool for Dice. My stomach is doing flip flops....

Best and Kindest regards,
Judy