[Dailydrool] daddy hab operation

Karen sparks_red at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 14 13:11:54 PDT 2010

I could not help but laugh when I read about the shoe store episode.
Thank you once again for a great story!   Just wait as I know he will be
screaming when he  bumps it or the boys bump it when they
come to sniff it!  (I am still warning the gang off.)

We are sending healing big toebone drool for the DH.
Karen and The Dog House Gang

Auntee Marlene,
Can we sen our Momma to youz?  Youz sen her back when herz
no longer go "owww owww" when we couzin try to lay on her
ankle.
Lub,
Bazzle...OEBE who awlways in trubble lately