[Dailydrool] Drool Slinging

Swartz foxybear at cox.net
Mon Aug 16 09:40:16 PDT 2010

Healing drool to Zues...We hope that you overcome that nasty parvo
quickly.
Eye and face healing drool to Stanley.  We hope that you get better soon
and quit worrying your momma.
Dog bite healing drool to Harry.  We hope that you heal up quickly and
that your neighbor dog learns some doggie manners soon.
The boyz and I also hope that the 2 houndies needing transport find a
ride and heartworm recovery drool is been slung to them.
Find a wonderful forever home drool to the basset/beagle mix.

Colt Woofing in: First, I would like to thank everyone for the healing
drool for our Daddy and let you know that drool is a truly powerful
healing power. As many of you remember Dadslave was in a bad parachuting
accident about a month ago. Well thanks to all the healing drool our dad
has been cleared by the neurologist, opthamologist (had to make sure his
retina's were not torn or detached) and all of the other wonderful human
vets. The neuro-vet even confirmed that Dad actually does have a
brain...Mom still isn't convinced of this since he jumps out of
perfectly good airplanes.  Now Dad just has to wait for the waiver
package to return him back to full Pararescue duties to come back from
higher medical HQ....So thank all of you drooling houndies very much for
helping heal our Dadslave.  Snooter kisses to all!
Colt ASTT gunner & team medic...Kill them or heal them, what's it gonna
be?     P.S. Ruger says hello to all