[Dailydrool] Dogs and Ghosts

Vickie Zehring bubadog at comcast.net
Mon Aug 16 14:58:59 PDT 2010

Recently, I wrote to Synthia on the loss of Bud and was reminded that many animals are sensitive to spirits. When I first brought Esa home she did this thing where I'd be petting her and she acted like she could see something moving across the ceiling. It would go over both our heads. >From time to time she still does this follows it with her head as it goes over her this may  seem weird to some folks but I think I was being visited by Bubba and/or Grace. A friend  had lost her beloved champion male at the age of 11 and found her bitch would sit and stare at the ceiling in a corner of the room. When she would do this my friend would feel that the dog could see something that she couldn't,it felt like her boy was coming to visit. Maybe it is only hopeful thinking, but for me, it is weird enough that I think Esa really sees something. I told Synthia that her other dogs will alert her to when Bud is around just watch for some off behavior. Are there other believers out there?