[Dailydrool] Dogs and Ghosts

R Groves dd-post at thegroves.net
Mon Aug 16 23:17:28 PDT 2010

Are there others?   Certainly.. though YMMV ... take my permanent foster
Henry ... he came to live with us in 2007(?) and within the first weeks
there, he would sit on my bed, stare at the wall and then bark at it like he
was willing it to do something.

a couple weeks after that, while I was working downstairs, I heard Happy
Henry Hound upstairs doing the "bark" long pause "bark" long pause "bark"
...etc... this went on for like five minutes..

I go upstairs to see what's happening and there was Henry sitting in front
of the upright vacuum as if it had moved, and henry'd caught it and was
giving it the reprimand..

Of course right after that is when I took him off the every other day half
pill dose of Amitriptyline (anti-anxiety) and we've had no more of that..
lots more other goofball stuff.. but no more of the odd "im gonna bark at it
just cause its 'trippy'" episodes.. :)

-Robert

PS. yes with vet approval since it was so low dose, and no, probably wasn't
the cause of his odd behavior, more likey he was just introducing us to the
Trippy Hippy Henry Experience in Tri-tone color.. man... :)

  _____

Subject: [Dailydrool] Dogs and Ghosts

Are there other believers out there?