[Dailydrool] ghosties..yup they walk amongst us!

LOIS LEMA lemalois at verizon.net
Tue Aug 17 17:41:08 PDT 2010

yup...they walk amongst us..at least in this house!  the late great mr. cooper has come to visit us a few times.  he first stopped a few days after his death, when he came by for a quick breakfast.  he rattled his collar & tags and then banged into his food bowl.  i welcomed him home and dropped some food into his bowl which was still sitting in it's usual spot.  then i felt his tail brush past me as he joined the rest of the gang going out to the yard.   i welcomed him  with his favorite nickname..."old man."  he has been back a few times since.

bradley, buster's huge rottie friend stopped by 2 days after he passed as well...woke up to find much excitement and bassets bouncing in happiness and a 140 lb smiling "rottie" in my living room at 3am.

same for miss casey my chessie, and my cats.

our bomb dog at the statue refused to enter rooms in buildings built over what would have been the "hanging" tree on ellis island and some other places that were just plain old evil.

so yeah...dogs so feel the presence of spirits..at least in my house and experiences.

"you have brains in your head. you have feet in your shoes. you can steer yourself in any direction you choose."     dr. seuss