[Dailydrool] Rainbow Bridge Arrivals

Karen sparks_red at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 19 05:58:26 PDT 2010

I do so wish that the Bridge Gates would close.  There seems to be so many of our beloved babies that are
leaving those of our Drool Family with broken hearts.

Nancy and Gary  please accept our heartfelt condolences.
Josie may have been a Daddy's girl but even those love-hate relationships usually consist of more love than hate.
I think many of our drool kidz hate having nails.  Thank you for being foster failures and loving Josie for who
she was.

Dawn and the Daphneyland family.  I know that Flash's passing left such a hole in your hearts.  You are Flash's
family.    God placed him in your loving hands because he knew you were the best family he could ever have.
Thank you for loving him for his time here on earth.  Flash I hope those double double chocolate shakes are
now a part of the feast at the Bridge.

We have lit the Remembrance Candle and the gang has had their special treats in celebration of Flash and Josie's
lives.  May you both run like the wind with ears flapping, nap on soft fluffy perches and enjoy the wonderful buffet.

We are sending Heart Comforting Drool and our prayers to you,
Karen and The Dog House Gang