[Dailydrool] Zeke and the Buttermint

tomanddeb at tznet.com tomanddeb at tznet.com
Thu Aug 19 07:14:54 PDT 2010

Our Zeke Claude Von Dog , is one of those extra houndy smelling types, even
after a bath. So as a matter of course I give him a breath tab rolled in a
pat of butter every morning. Seems to help. This morning my aim was off, and
the butterball STUCK to the tip fo his nose! There he was all cross eyed,
trying to get his  buttery treat! I was laughing so hard that I could barely
scoop it off of him and into his slobbering mouth! Much nose licking by the
silly butterboy followed!  Debbie and the Masterpiece Bassets