[Dailydrool] miss dolly and peeing

beckyandgeorgie at shaw.ca beckyandgeorgie at shaw.ca
Fri Aug 20 07:25:46 PDT 2010

hate to be the bearer of bad news but it took to age 2 for Miss
Becky to get the hang of it.
her pee spot had to be locked and she just was impossible.
Somehow it happened at age 2 but if that door was opn in she'd go and do it.

Try getting her to pee on a cloth and put it outside?
we used a lot of febreeze.  Praise is good   I was in hospital in and out so
that stopped progress too.  When she got the hang of it tho she lifted her
leg to do it in honour of the old airedale she adored.

Good Luck
Georgie and Miss Becky ATB