[Dailydrool] Having problems with my emails

Rebecca Stanton stumpypaws at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Aug 20 08:21:35 PDT 2010

I have just started to go through my inbox and about 6 - 10 daily drools have
disappeared.  I will check with Sally to see what I have missed, but want to say
that if I do overlook anything I am really sorry.  Anyone who has emailed me
personally in the last two days I am sorry I think your email may be gone too
:0(((  Yahoo is doing some odd things today!  I think about 20 emails have just
disappeared and I have checked everywhere, they are just GONE.

Drool to all in need - Becky, Morse and Pumbaa ATB x