[Dailydrool] DROOL NEEDED

Linda Ross rossbunch5 at sbcglobal.net
Sat Aug 21 13:13:19 PDT 2010

I know this is a different question but, I am asking and in need of LOTS OF
DROOL of the two legged kind.  My  21 year old Mentally Challenged with Gran-Mal
epilepsy son Tony had a seizure on Thursday night and has had repeatable ones
for the next 24 hours while we were on vacation.  Had him transferred back home
and is now in ICU on a Ventilator and has pneumonia.   He has been seizure free
since 6:00p.m. last night.  He had his sedation medicine reduced this morning
and we are waiting for him to wake up.  His Buddy Love is waiting at home for
him and is wondering where he is.  Please send Lots of Drool he really needs it.

Thank You
Linda
Mom to Tony (2 legger) Ellie, Buddy, Lola