[Dailydrool] Lilie Basset

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 21 13:14:40 PDT 2010

Heres a tip to the tip: despite what you may hear every single solitary
--atb or living--dog I have had has barked in the down position. So do all
the Belgians I know so maybe it's a breed thing that cocker spaniels don't
or goldens don't (Do they do anything wrong?) or --no, I think K-9 trained
dogs do because I have known several very well who simply never shut up.

Anyway if you figure out how to stop the jealousy thing drop me a line, or
better yet, come on over and work your magic here. Short of hiring Victoria
Stilwell, I have no answers. Just remember you are the resource they are
guarding. I usually get up and leave. Then nobody gets anything, a situation
which does not seem lost on the ever-hungry hoarde.