[Dailydrool] Item others might like- Personalized Spare tire cover

Wild Moon wildmoonfarm at gmail.com
Sat Aug 21 14:32:55 PDT 2010

First off, I have no association with this company, I myself ordered a
product from them and found it to be really nice, I plan on ordering another
sometime. I thought others who have a spare wheel cover or rescue persons
may enjoy getting personalized ones for themselves with pictures of their
bassets or in the case of rescue groups with their group insigna etc and
thought I would share the company for anyone interested. I know several of
us have personalized basset license plates to match hehe Personalized Spare
Tire Covers <http://www.sparetirecovers.com/>
http://www.sparetirecovers.com/
Zebby, Frank, Hagen, Meow