[Dailydrool] Stinky Feet!!

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Sat Aug 21 16:51:50 PDT 2010

Momma here. Oh I had to laugh. I offered Pw Elder Clara this soak them toes in a kitty box until you smell nice plan. She snorted, she glared,  and did what she does best. Peed on the kitchen floor. Now Clara is able to get around, but Clara on prednisone and lasix is a dog that can now only make it outside by accident. When she has to go, she goes, and her "squat" position is lacking. Clara can pee a gallon, all over her feet, then fall in it, drag her tail in it, and then walk thru it. When Brudder Elwood tells you I am ridin the mop, he is not kidding. I keep a stack of old towels by the door to hold the flood, boxes of baby wipes to clean her up, and a mop that never sees neutral these days. The wash machine has never seen so much action.
Stinky feet---sweaty feet, and then we have Pw Elder Clara that her feet smell like a newborn baby----but no matter how she smells, I sure do love that old gal-

Drool to all in need-

Debbie Winchester
PW, OEBE Elder Clara,