[Dailydrool] True funny story

Val Brewer vlbzwick at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 22 23:32:41 PDT 2010

I was at the fabric store this afternoon and the salesclerk remembered that she
had seen me walking in town with Bo and Harley. Harley is noticeable, especially
from the rear, by his ample gentlemanly endowment. The salesclerk told me that
she had been waiting to see me in person so that she could tell me about a
cousin's basset hound of some years past, of whom Harley had reminded her. This
other basset was named "Sweet Chariot". Why, you ask? No need to ask. Swing low,
sweet chariot.