[Dailydrool] Rescue moolah raising idea

Swartz foxybear at cox.net
Tue Aug 31 09:49:05 PDT 2010

Nancy Kay, Thank you for sharing Frank & Tina's video.  They are soooooo
cute and smooshy!  Frank has his Daddy trained very well. I just want to
hug and smoosh on both of them!  They should defiantly be Animal Planet
material!

Nancy Candray's post turned a light bulb on in my little melon head!  As
a fund raising idea for one of the basset rescues how about a sign like
the one Nancy just bought "Caution: Area patrolled by Basset Hound
Security Co." but instead have them made up with "Caution: Area
patrolled by Pacific Basset Feet" with the PBF logo on it.   Also make
one for ASTT "Caution: Area patrolled by Anti-Squirrel Terrorism Team"
with a picture of a basset with a squirrel in its mouth or a picture of
a basset in full battle gear.  Of course I would have to have both of
those signs. Hehehe!

Robert I am so sorry to hear of your mothers passing.  Soft Aaarrrhooos
and gentle snooter kisses from the boys and a big virtual hug from me.

Conley, you poor pup...So many women, so little Conley.

Drool to all the sick or injured hounds and humans.
Michele Momma to the Bad A** Basset Brothers
Colt - Still a space cadet from the anti-histamines.
Ruger - "I'm ready for my tummy wipe down!"