[Dailydrool] Donating to help Leslie and the cold Montana bassets

Hinchliffe at aol.com Hinchliffe at aol.com
Wed Dec 1 18:06:52 PST 2010

How can we donate to help Leslie and the cold rescued  bassets?

I'm voting for them every day in the shelter challenge, but  how can I give
money to help them right now?

If everyone reading this sent just $5 or $10, Leslie could  afford to buy
propane to heat the houndies, instead of using her oven and a  fan.

Please let us know where to send our contributions to turn  cold bassets
into snuggly warm ones.

Beth H.

P.S. keep voting for them (Basset Rescue of Montana) in the  shelter
challenge, too:
_http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/shelterchallenge.faces?siteI
d=3_
(http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/shelterchallenge.faces?siteId=3)