[Dailydrool] Getting Ready

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Wed Dec 1 18:42:27 PST 2010

Momma here. Its getting close!! Waddle Time in South Carolina, and boy let me tell you, getting this household ready is a chore. The hounds have set out the alert. Hubby will be off work to be home with the gang and I have been cooking up a storm--for the hounds-TV dinners for hubby--LOL--and when the muffin pan came out, Clara's ears went up. I take papercups and have her daily pills all ready for her and set the cups in a muffin pan so all hubby has to do is check the marking and pour it in. This will be a quick trip, I will be leaving at o-dark-thirty Friday morning and it will be afternoon when I hit the waddle town. I wont be able to stay for the waddle on Sunday, as it is 500 miles for me and I have to work Monday, but I am looking forward to meeting so many good drool friends.
Pw Elder Clara will be the one I will worry about, she hates when I am gone, so I am sure she will be giving hubby a fit. Good thing he can ride the mop as well as I can. Clara will keep him busy.

Now on to business.
Drool for Fiona and that poor earflap. Gosh, we hope the new meds help, and get things back to feeling good.
Drool for Maggie. We have all been in that spot--the call that we make to the vet, sure this is the end and to have them frollick in the vets door cured as you drive over the curb. Bassets--you have to love them!!

Julie, looking forward to seeing you and the hounds--my Honda Element is ready to go also!!
Nancy thank you for the info on the FDA--as we find out more we will sure post. This is something we all need to keep a eye on. it seems there is alot of rumblings on this.

Okay, Marlene, take care of those beagles--that is it for now.

Drool to all in need!!

Debbie Winchester
PW, OEBE Elder Clara,
Elder Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake