[Dailydrool] Dailydrool Digest, Vol 140, Issue 2Vitamins for hips

Rkbeard at aol.com Rkbeard at aol.com
Tue Dec 7 14:03:33 PST 2010

I have used glucosamine and chondroitin for years with me bassets hounds,
both show and rescue, and swear by it.  Another supplement that I use for
my dogs is called "Phycox"--I get it from my vet.  It is not very
expensive--about 30 dollars for more than a month's supply, it is like a chewy  treat,
and it has worked wonders for my 14 year old rescue.  I do not like  to use
just pain meds such as Rimadyl for long periods of time because I think  it
is hard on both kidneys and liver.

Kathryn Beard