[Dailydrool] Xaxa and Violeta -- bronchitis and back pain

Virginia Oliveira duda.tuppence at shaw.ca
Tue Dec 7 22:02:58 PST 2010

Dear Droolers

you all know how difficult things have been for us this years. Me and dadperson are even tired or dealing with so much difficulties.
Now I need to resort you your help, the only ones, being a big group, that maybe can have some answers. First, our beloved Xaxa. Since last year, the weird sound he makes somehow like this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SloPXKQ6Lig . It was diagnosed as chronic bronchitis. Last year I can quite remember what he was given. We are giving a sirup and dadperson is giving a natural med he found to be effective but he is coughing quite a lot. Anyone has any hint/solution/med?

The other is Violeta that seems to feel pain whenever she goes upstairs. Again, we have no hint what to do. It was Dr Christmas today and he just said we should look for our regular doc.

Poor dadperson is tired. Tired of suffering for them, tired of caring for them (not in a bad way, but for seeing them sick) and paying for so many vets, meds and surgeries. Only Violeta's glaucoma has cost so far around 5,000.
But this post is not for complaint. I just want to know what you guys use for bronchitis (Xaxa has it and his coughing is getting worse). It is sad to see he is not comfortable at night. Any hint will be appreciated.
Another thing is that Violeta somehow did something (there's lots of stairs there) to her back and while going down is easy, going up is not. It's a little better now but it still hurts, aparently. Again, any hint will be appreciated.
Thank you my furends. 2010 has been a difficult year for those angels and their mommy here. Hope 2011 will be better.
Any drool will be great.
Lub
Virginia, Xaxa, Violeta and dadperson that if possible should be in the drool cards exchange. What a hero this man is.
Lub and drool to those who need.