[Dailydrool] Waking up

Riette riette at mvtc.co.za
Tue Dec 7 22:29:56 PST 2010

Our Sebastiaan Basset turned 1 on the 9th of November. He is such a sweetheart, never gets angry or upset and absolutely adores children and other pets (except for birds.... I think they annoy him). He is always looking for a new friend to play with.

Sebastiaan sleeps in our room, his bed next to my side of the bed. He normally goes to sleep between 9pm and 10pm and gets up at about 7am. When he wakes he is so confused! It takes him about 15 - 30 minutes to fully wake up and to get going - just like a human!

Congratulations to Carolyn & family on adopting Rose. She is one lucky girl to have found a loving forever home in time for Christmas.

Wishing you all a great rest of the week.

Riette, owned by Sebastiaan Basset.