[Dailydrool] Montana basset rescue fundrazing

Cynthia Goldizen pawsforblossom at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 17 18:30:25 PST 2010

Us gurls wanna thank awl of you hoo generously ordered strawkings, ornymints and reeths and eben added sum extra to help us help gwamma Leslie wif da heet bill.  She gotted da check today and almost needed sum smelling salts.  Wif owr funds and if she hangs on and wins da shelter challenge, da hounds should stay toasty warm.  Course in Tana one nebber knows how long the cold will last.  we all know it takes lots of money to run a rescue and funds can go berry fast.  we be puttin all da supplies away to hibernate till next season and hope to see many of you back again and maybe even sum new folks.  We think we did well enough to not embarrass Pawcasso Blossom at the bridge, but gee fundraising is real hard work.  Time for a nap.  Thanks again!

Annie Belle and Jennie Mae
Offishul spokehounds for Montana Basset Rescue