[Dailydrool] Waiting for DD Calendar! And..speaking of Grreat Gifts....

Houndy2 at aol.com Houndy2 at aol.com
Thu Dec 23 21:34:09 PST 2010

Oooh! We hope ours comes soon what a treat! You lucky dawgs who  already
have em!!!
Yes THANK YOU Ellie and everybody who works at getting this calendar  done
and sent!

Some of you friends you know who you are! There are some secret  partners
kinda people who have been sending fun wonderful presents!  Thank  You for
the presents! You are amazing and wonderful! there are so many in our  Basset
Lovers community who really do make this world a better place.

Isn't it fun to get our DD cards and see the Bassets!? When people drop by
this time of year they ask where are all the cards!? (usually they are
taped up  all over the wall! but wecan'tdo that here at the rental house)

Such wonderful photos of our DD Basset Hounds!

Love and Woofs, Lexa
(Loved by Hudson and Henry and their rescue friends Rosie and  Wally)