[Dailydrool] I learned so much today

Jacquelynn Chazey jchazey at gmail.com
Fri Dec 24 19:18:33 PST 2010

Dear Tony and family,

When you started with your post about Oliver's pain, I wanted to respond,
but neglectfully I did not, because I didn't know what to say.  I never had
that experience.  When you posted that Oliver went to the bridge, I wanted
to respond, and almost did, because he had a much shorter life than I
expected to read.  When I read your last post about Oliver's freedom from
extreme allergies that gave you relief, I knew I had to contact you because
my beloved Pierre told me to do it.  He left me at  7 yrs. 1 month and 11
days.  He was my heart dog in a herd of 8 dogs.  He left 10/16/09.  I know
so much the pain you feel.  Even with 7 other lovely and wonderful bassets
in the house, in my soul, the house felt empty, devoid.  Pierre, because of
his allergies, demanded so much of my healing attention, and I was all too
willing to oblige him.  I don't know how long you have been a drooler, but
several times since he passed, I have just broken down and moaned to the
list, despite the fact that because of Sr.  I rescued Jr. from OBR, a look a
like that I was not looking for, but divine intervention sent my way.  He is
great medicine.  Oh, I still break down over Sr., but I have fun with Jr.,
and they would have been the same naughty dog, had Sr. not had such a bad
allergy issue.  If it helps you, and this helped me, the very next day that
Pierre had to leave me for his well being, I created a picture book about
him.  It is flawed, because I was very emotional when I created it, but I
have extra copies if you would like one.  It is a memorial book, loving,
sweet and positive.  It helped me get over the hump.  I pray for you, send
drool and send my deepest condolences.

God Bless,

Jackie