[Dailydrool] sending hugs

tammy408 at roadrunner.com tammy408 at roadrunner.com
Fri Dec 31 12:18:49 PST 2010

sending hugs, love, prayers to everyone. hope all houndies stay healthy, safe and loved and their families too.

way behind on drools. on dec 1, while standing talking to my sister, both my legs broke. then then firemen broke my left elbow. had surgery on all 3. i dont remember anything from dec 1 thru dec 4th. guess it was extrememly bad breaks good thing i do not remember. i am in a skilled nursing facility at ecmc in buffalo. it will be quite a few months here. then when i can put weight on my legs i will have to go into a supervised living apartment or assisted living.  since i can not live alone anymore and my son is moving to sc. i am doing better each day. just only get on line a couple times a month.

please give your babies a treat from me.

tammy. mom to eric, lexis marie atb, shadie babe atb