[Dailydrool] Heppy Noo Yaroooo

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 31 12:58:09 PST 2010

Dis COnley Nigel an Llewis.
Whadda cuppla daze!
Yestiddy mornin we gots up reel erly an went to go ousside an da floor fellt
funny. Not funny hahahahaha but ..you know. FUNNY. It were all ob we, too.
We start outta da door an da ground go...well I meen it WENT. Nuffin big
just sumfin we felted in we innards so rite away we go bekeinside an it no
bedder inside needer so we start beke out but Conley he stopt half in an haf
ousside say he no goin no furder an den, juss like dat, it fine. MomPerson
very whatcallit, Llewis? Boffled. She boffled by whut we doone till she
heers dere bin a erfquak in inodder place musta we felted it cuz we dogs. We
hab SOOPERPOWERS like dat we dogs does.
So taday we wekes up ta THUNNER and LITNIN. An we all nose whut Mr. Cooper
feel about thunner an litnin.  So he spents sum time wif MomPerson den she
go to get her daytime close on an whenshe com beke, Cooper gone.
Now she gotta big bebegate acrost da hall so he no try jump obver (wif onlee
3 legs) an git on DadPersons hi-up bed. But he did. MPerson get da mayshure
stick an dat dog jump ober 30 wenches. (WHUT Llewis,. What now? Wenches. You
nose, dose liddel mayshurmen things. INCHES?? You shure? Well den
whazza----OH! Oh. O.
)
Ok he jumpt 30 INCHES. (Wenches bin more fun--Bwaahaah----------------)
Sorry Llewis. I does appyololgize.
Da groun ousside all froze so da wadder standin. Conley dumbunny go out an
stan in da middel ob it up pass he belly. MomPerson out dere yelling and
skreemin at he to get da-------outta da------wadder for-----sake
you------dog. He walk out so funny like he liff ever paw above da wadder
mebbe he spectin next step to be dry, hunh?
Now we gots a tornnynadoe watch.
****We sending spshul drool to Jake we nose he reel sickie and we wann he to
nose we behine he 100%****
Sending drool to ebberboddy else whut need it, we nose dey a buncha youse.
No way to start a news yeer.
We watchin.
We carin.
Drool and love from Nigel, Llewis, Wet Conley and Cooper.