[Dailydrool] turd hockey...

LOIS LEMA lemalois at verizon.net
Tue Feb 2 11:23:18 PST 2010

i loved turd hockey.  it was so much fun writing the reports from the matches-getting thrown out of key west & escorted out the the state by the state police..our team from st louis was top notch i believe we went all the way the chelmo bowl...

the fun, the chaos, king ralph's piercing, the tatoos, boudroux's coming out party, the disco ball, it was so much, and too much...yeah, the good old days when turds where more than turds.

The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time.  Bertrand Russell