[Dailydrool] BlackBerries and ManBerries

mtnbassets at hotmail.com mtnbassets at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 5 13:51:54 PST 2010

Been out of touch lately. Problems with the modem at home and Dickens has eaten two (2) BlackBerries in 10 days. He's not that big and I couldn't figure out how he was getting them until I watched him push out a chair and climb up on the table. The chairs are now bungeed to the table.

Poor Kahuna is at the vetspital. He was neutered on Weds and had slight swelling when I brought him home. Within an hour his scrotom was the size of a grapefruit and there was blood dripping down his legs. Ran him back to the vet. She was going to watch things but I got a call around 8:30 that night that he'd gone back to the OR to have the clot evacuated and a drain put in. She kept him sedated with an ice pack on overnight. He was better yesterday but still very uncomfortable and getting lots of pain meds. Today when I visited he was much more himself. I will bring him home tomorrow after the drain is out. Then I'll need to set him up in a kissing booth at the winter carnival so he can help with part of the bill. I'm happy he's neutered - he was starting to pick fights with Kirby the Saint - but feel terrible that it's been so rough for him.

We send drool to all who need it!!!
Synthia, so many bellies to rub so little time
Bud, Barney, Zuma, Kahuna (I got more downunder then before!), Pearl, Peaches, Dickens (yum, I love BlackBerries)
Ace and Kirby