[Dailydrool] Dis Wedder Stuff

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Sun Feb 7 12:52:06 PST 2010

Dis Brudder Elwood. Cold Brudder Elwood. I bee liddel whut dey say disgusted wif dis wedder sitteation we gotz a goin on here. Why dis outterhand. Las weekend we git snow up to me headbone, freeze me hindparts of, an now dis weekend we git som more. We not git whut Frank an all dem odderz git, but my hebbins, it time fur action.
Sister Daisy, dial up dat dere number. I gonna call da Wedder Channel, git me friend Jim Catchatorie rite on da blower. He gots hotline to Mudder Nature.
It be ringin.
Hallo, dis Brudder Elwood, git me da bald guy rite on da phone. Dis impawtant.
I bee on hold. She bee liddel confused, meebe she git snow on da brain, slow down da finkin capacitee. She should be a knownin da bald guy be bout as famous as da Brudder.
Hold on, sumbody a comin on da line.
Hey dere Jim, dis be da Brudder, we gotz us liddel problum. We needz youze to git on da pawline gib Mudder Nature a call tells her I lib in speedo country, an she a droppin all dis white stuff on all we hounds whut ain't got no legs, an we freezin, an why last week Elder Clara whut bee old and cranky git stuck in one ob dem dere snowbanks a goin affter a poopsnickle, why she fall in an Momma was a finkin she gonna hab to go do da rescue an haul ol lardbutt back into me home. So lookie, we been habbin nuff problums ob da home, so whut youze fink, can youze call ol Mudder Nature, git sum warmin back to me home?
Eh?? Why youze think so, really, a big hit huh??
Toosedey we git more white stuff, we make Elder Clara Cam rite here at me home?? Meke specul addtion to da storm storie??

Brudder Elwood will be glad to provide da poopsnickles.

Drool to all in need

Debbie Winchester
Ol' Bob, Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake
OEBE Elder Clara, Queen of Farts

Get Elder Clara's Cookbook today Support Senior Houndsabound
www.elderclaraeats.biz