[Dailydrool] BASSETS ARE STUBORN?

Nadine Mysker nadine at mysker.com
Sun Feb 7 16:08:58 PST 2010

Who ever made the statement that Bassets are stuborn?  Not me. . .

Jill the Bagel is on vacation in St. Louis, MO with her two legged
sister and husband and their four legger Baxter B. Good.  Meanwhile we
(MeMom and Me Dad) are vacationing in Orange Beach, AL

For the past six months the two leggers have been trying to teach
Baxter to say "I love you".   I called to check in on them today and
guess who's voice is on their answering machine?  Yep, it's Jill
mumbling "I love you"!

That dog will do anything for food!

Nadine Mysker, Slave to Jill the Bagle