[Dailydrool] Gordy's update

Shirley snoozinhounds at earthlink.net
Thu Feb 11 21:05:01 PST 2010

Hi Hounds, dis be Gordy with an update on me homelife.  Mama red the emails
from youse hounds and houndettes about my situation and I preciate all the
adbice.  It be really hepful. Now here is where we stands.  I been trainnin
really hard. I bout walked my poor little paws off but now I know the COME,
SIT and now we is working on the WAIT  when the mama puts down me food bowl.
Dat be the hardest one cause I finks I be starbin all the times.  I not -but
sometimes it feels that way.   I loves the kitchen with all the food smells
and stuff like that.  Since I used to be an outdoor boy I neber been in a
room like that and I be lovin it so I gots to be really good or I not be
allowed in that room.

I been going to the beach on da weekends and that is so much fun.  We run
and run and then lay in the sand.  One time I was so tired I peed laying
down in the sand.  Mama thought it was funny but what a guy that too tired
supposed to do?  Dis past weekend I cleaned all the birds that land on my
beach off from it.  It was a tiring job.  I even chased sumthin mama called
shadows of da birds.  But it be MY beach and I no like the birds land on it.
Sometimes I gots to go in da water to get rid of them pesky things.

Dis weekend we going to the meet up of the dogs for San Diego Basset Rescue.
Ifin you live in da San Diego area why not come to play with we at the park.
All the information be on da website of the rescue.  Sally Belle and I will
be there and Bessie will be there with her mama too.    Well its time for me
bed now so I be going.  Just wanted to let you all know that I am doing just
fine. Thanks again for all youse help and I still waitin on dat truck what
brings  dem big boy brains.

Gordy

Shirley Mueller

Mom to Sally Belle &  Gordy