[Dailydrool] PetzLife dental question

Cheryl Stafford cstaffordmail at gmail.com
Fri Feb 12 11:04:04 PST 2010

OK so I am checking out the PetzLife product because Otter has a very
hard time coming out of anesthesia and he needs a dental.  The natural
ingredients are mixed with distilled water and grain alcohol.  Here's
the question.  Is the grain alcohol safe???  I know it has to be a very
small amount used but still.  Grain alcohol is the stuff college kids
mix with Kool-Aid and fill the bathtub at parties.  It's also known as
ethanol which in the industrial form can't be consumed but is used as an
anti-septic which I am guessing is why it is used in PetzLife.  I
believe ethanol is derived from corn so if your dog is corn sensitive
this could be a problem couldn't it?
Is there reason to be concerned with this?
Thanks for any info.
Cheryl
Otter, Radar and Mollie the Bloodhound