[Dailydrool] Bob's wheels and a commercial featuring a basset

Kate bassetlover99 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 12 11:45:48 PST 2010

I finally saw the video of Bob with his new wheels. So very heartwarming!

Here in the Dallas area, we received 12.5 inches of snow over a 24 hour
period, a new record! I know it's nothing compared to the 20+ that others
have totaled this winter, but it's a big deal in the south. As a result, my
school has been closed for the past two days, leaving me home to watch
wonderful daytime television. There's a RoomStore commercial running right
now that features a big ol' squishy tri-color hound. The woman is trying to
encourage the hound to race after the low prices, but he won't budge. Love
it! I looked for a link to share it with you, but I had no luck.

And my boys love the snow. I wish I had more open area in my yard for them
to play. They're content with just eating it.

--
Peace and drool,
Kate

http://baxterandboomer.shutterfly.com/