[Dailydrool] Bob's wheels and a commercial featuring a basset

O' Conchubair newfler at gmail.com
Sat Feb 13 14:27:57 PST 2010

We see that television commercial with the Basset in the Raleigh, North Carolina market.  He is cute :-)
Denise

   There's a RoomStore commercial running right now that features a big ol' squishy tri-color hound. The woman is trying to encourage the hound to race after the low prices, but he won't budge. Love it! I looked for a link to share it with you, but I had no luck.

  And my boys love the snow. I wish I had more open area in my yard for them to play. They're content with just eating it.

  --
  Peace and drool,
  Kate

  http://baxterandboomer.shutterfly.com/