[Dailydrool] Da Chumster

Alan L. Folsom, Jr. alan at folsoms.net
Fri Feb 12 12:21:03 PST 2010

Dis are da Chumster, and I am DA MAN!!

Tings really goin great now - I almost as big as Uncle Alfie, and I can
get down real low an push HIM ober!  Surprise him! And, we got da SNOW!
Uncle Alfie and Aunt Ginger gotta make da trails, but runnin through dem
great fun.  And, I get to go to playgroup all day ebery day while some man
in da house wit tools n paints n stuff.  I gotz littler dogs to play wid!
Dis all so great. I really tired at night.  I don no why.

Da daddy say be nice to Aunt Ginger, she a BABE now.   I no dat, I getting
bigger now!  She sumpin about eating manners, I tink.  Probly bad manners
- she no like to share.  I try to share her food, and she bited me!  Da
daddy and da Ed boy laff at me, dat not nice.  Aint she sposed to share?

Da daddy say der new pichurs ob we at http://www.folsoms.net/chumley.
Snow an stuff.

Gotta go play now. bye
Chumley