[Dailydrool] Basset where? Basset ware? Basset wear?

machonnold at yahoo.com machonnold at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 13 09:59:04 PST 2010

     My 42 year old fashion police daughter told me not too long ago that if I bought any more clothes with sequines or glitter or bugle beads she was going to have an intervention for me. (Good bye Quacker Factory).
      As I was getting dressed this morning to go help with a Basset transport I dressed in my "I love Bassets" tee shirt and my Nigel and Lewis "Caught in the Riptide of Lub" sweatshirt...hehehe...fooled her...no sequiens or bugle beads!  And she knows my Basset stuff is sacred, so there, Monica...deal with it. At 61 I should be able to choose me own clothes, right?
Snooters,
Maggie H.
Hollyberry. "I fink momma luks nisse"
Noah. "What's she doin wearin a picture of  another dog?"