[Dailydrool] Please Vote!

Johnson, Kathryn L kathryn.johnson at ots.treas.gov
Wed Feb 17 05:59:05 PST 2010

North Texas Basset Hound Rescue has a favor to ask.  One of the employees of one of our vets has her basset lab mix in a photo contest.  The winner gets a donation to the charity of their choice - in this case that would be us!  If you could vote for Leila we would appreciate it!  It's not hard but you do have to register.

http://bissell.com/mvp_PetDetail.aspx?id=8590011552

My name is Crystal and I live in the North Texas area. I know of you because I work at Animal Medical Center Of Highland Village. I, myself, have a Basset/Lab mix, Leila, and I have entered her in the Bissell MVP photo challenge. I was wondering if you could put the word out for people to vote for her?! If she were to win she would get her picture on the Bissell pet vacuum box among other things, but most importantly a donation of either $10,000 $5,000 or $1,000 to a pet charity of our choice.... If we did manage to get enough votes for Leila, I would be glad to pick North Texas Basset Hound Rescue as our pet charity to donate to!!!! If you do choose to help me out.... its going to be difficult, as there are already dogs with nearly 2,000 votes!!..... How it works is the pet has to be entered each week (there are 12 weeks) we are in week 6 now. Week 6 ends on Feb 18th. Leila is entered for week 6 and week 7 already.... In order to vote you have to sign up as a member with Bissell, however, all you have to do is put in your name and e-mail address! It's very simple!!! and you can only vote for a pet one time each week...each week the votes start over. So far this week, the number one slot has almost 700 votes and Leila is pretty far behind that number!!! I will be entering her in each week and if you are interested in helping us out, let me know and I will send you a link to her voting page each week for you to spread around!!!! Thank-You for your time!

Crystal and Leila!!!

Thanks all!

Kathryn
Scooter, Rocky & Sandy (ATB)