[Dailydrool] Cnly...frum Addie

L.K. Metzler toppogigio at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 19 13:07:24 PST 2010

Cnly, I unnerstan' perfekly.  My Grandma doos the same thing...she leavz stuff on da counter an 'spects me to leeve it a-lone.  'Speshully cracker wrappers 'n paper nappykins.  I love cracker wrappers cuz they krinkle-krinkle, 'paper nappykins is just tasty.  Grandma gets soooo mad at me when I stealz 'em.

I ate 2 pairs ov skissors, too.  Jus' the handles, tho.  The pointy-parts wern't very gud.  Do you steal stuff frum the dishywasher?  I use't ta get knifes an' big wooden spooonz, but Mama putted da "kybosh" on dat, so's I don' help with da dishywashin' anymore 'cept for da "prewash".  Mama sez I do that reel gud.

You jus' keep snaggin' da goodies 'n keep your Mama onna her toesies.  We pups gotta stix togedder to teech our Mamas an' Grandmas.

Addie-Lou Roo, Baby Kangaroo Basset Gurl

L.K. Metzler
San Marcos, TX   toppogigio at yahoo.com     "A dog wags its tail with its heart." - Martin Buxbaum     "If dogs could talk it would take a lot of the fun out of owning one." -- Andy Rooney