[Dailydrool] reading the droolz---

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Thu Feb 25 17:36:56 PST 2010

Momma here--if you are looking for da Brudder and his response to PW Elder Clara---well I told him he must play nice or not at all--besides I have things to say and since I make a pay check and he does not--guess who wins??

Here we go--
Drool to all in need--we are sending the feel better, healing drool to Molly, Lucy, Teddy and hopefully we did not miss anyone, we need everyone on the feelin great list.
Any news on Sabrina?? We are worried, and hope you are home safe and warm. Waiting on updates there---please!!

Angelika told us about Elvis--now I have seen and had the pleasure of watching Elvis in action--what a guy he is--he misses nothing, the cart just rolls to where ever the basset nose takes him. He had a ball at the Michigan waddle--and more than once I had to chuckle as Angelika chased him down. The cart made him mobile, but his slaves make his snooter smile.

Now--Val Brewer is stepping up and helping the hounds of Chris Bly and WMBR--have you ever seen a Val Brewer creation?? The talent is just the best folks, and my heavens, the price!!!! Get on over to Houndsbay, get one of those glass cases, help a hound and gosh sakes--order more than one-Val is a master artist, this is a sure fire winner for all!!

Moving on--if you have not bounced over to www.seniorhoundsabound.org and got your tickets--shame shame--do I need to send Elder Clara to help you get this done?? Or maybe Elwood---this is in the last few days guys-please help Wendie support the seniors. She does so much for the oldsters, and always helps the rest of the rescue groups too. Lets help out those Bounders!!

And of course speaking of seniors--a huge shout out to Leanne Potts of BellyRubs Basset Rescue for saving poor Droopy---you know I can't say enough about this rescue since Elder Clara, Sister Daisy Brudder Elwood and Brudder Jake are all Belly Rubs hounds!!!  We know Droopy is now in good hands and will finally feel safe and warm.

Now, I know its cold and the weather is awful--but Waddle time is a coming---got all your reservations made?????

Drool to all in need--everyone stay safe out there!!

Debbie Winchester
Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake
OEBE Elder Clara, Queen of Farts