[Dailydrool] Out of the snow

earthyoga at aol.com earthyoga at aol.com
Thu Feb 25 19:17:33 PST 2010

The hounds are going to have a sitter for the next 8 days so if some drool can be sent just to keep them safe it would be appreciated.....we are hoping that the Noreaster' just stays were it's at for another 12 hours so we can high tail it out of Cleveland.  Dang snow!  I am so so tired of it.  Really think this is our last winter in this stuff!  Sending lots of drool to all in need!

Emily and the Gareis girls, Maggie, Bailey, Trixie, LaVerne & Princess