[Dailydrool] Brown Truck Came Early

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 26 09:54:08 PST 2010

If I were you I would wait a bit before I go changing names and having that
celebratory drinkie.
My guess is the truck delivered to the WRONG HOUSE and the boys in Brown
will be coming to pick up those brains any day now.
Even if they don't, please take my word for this: Sometimes the brains
just....FALL OUT.
Now he may be one of those highly unique hounds whose brains come and stay,
but just in case, I would wait a day or two at least.

MomPerson to Nigel (I can reach it: no I shouldn't: I can reach it: no I
shouldn't: oh hell, I can reach it!) Llewis (share you said you'd share!)
Conley (Brains?) and Cooper (I'm going in the bedroom and LOCKING the door.)