[Dailydrool] Stuff, Waddle, Etc

Laura Tancredi tancgirl1980 at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 28 11:12:42 PST 2010

Robert - Just watched the clip on dogs howling at the Law and Order theme song.  That was really interesting!  I watch hours and hours of SVU when they have marathons and neither of my dogs howl during it.

CONGRATS ELDER CLARA!

14 yo basset in Shelter!  Poor old man :(  I'm so glad that he was able to go into rescue.

I know I'm way behind on the Tina thing but - Nancy and Frank I'm so happy to see Tina in your home!  First of all I'm a sucker for dark tri's and secondly I absoultly LOVE your house and think that houndy is super lucky to live there :)

Peanut butter on wax paper taped to the wall!  What a genius! That is the best idea to distract dogs during nail trims yet.

John - our condolences on your loss of Rosebud ;_;

I have been voting for Daphneyland daily and yet it seems to be quite an difficult race.  There are so many others with so many more votes.  I don't know how they are doing it.  I wished they would also base it on financial need as Best Friends (Michael Vick dogs) and Rescue Ink have income from TV.  Well I guess all we can do is keept voting!

I was glad to see that Loafer the basset mix in Ohio was adopted! :)

So with Waddle and fundraising in the air I am very worried.  First of all I can't go to the Bowling for Bassets tonight.  My sister, my mom and myself are going to see Annie.  It's nice to spend time together but I'm not a huge musical fan.  And we could have spent time together bowling!

Also I don't know if I'm going to be able to get off the Saturday in April for the Waddle!  It would only  have been our 2nd one as we have only been in the state for 3 years but we had so much fun last year.  Well Ryu was upset over the band in front of us and the fact that there were over 500 bassets there.  I think he thought Flash was the only one and that was enough for him!  Regardless I think the veterinary hospital should be closed that day, hasn't it been made a national holiday yet?

Laura
Flash and
Ryu