[Dailydrool] Basset Training

Laura Tancredi tancgirl1980 at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 28 11:23:07 PST 2010

When Flash was 6 mos old we went to a puppy training class.  On a weekly basis was a mortified.  Most of the other people in the class were clients at the animal hospital I worked at (as a receptionist) and they thought my dog would be the best behaved.  Flash is my first basset and I was pretty basset stupid 11 years ago.  The only dog worse was a Carin that was really really really bad.  For 8 weeks it went on like this until graduation day.  The dogs were supposed to run a course off leash in front of everyone else in the class.  I thought it was going to be a disaster.  But Flash ran everything perfectly and sat by me at the end.  I almost fell over I was so suprised.  We won a ribbon for most improved.  I think that was Flash's plan all along.  Now of course 11 years later alot of the training has leaked out of his brain.

Laura
Flash
and Ryu