[Dailydrool] A new Tank Hound!!

Susan Stoker sue117 at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 28 11:33:43 PST 2010

I've kinda hesitated on announcing this because I'm not sure this is really our place to announce...but I thought I it would be ok if I did...

We have a new Tank Hound in the house!! We now have 2 bloodhounds and 2 bassets.

We got an email from Claudia O'Neil and she was going through some hard times and she wasn't able to keep her bloodhound Sir Henry. She wanted to know if we would adopt him. My husband and I talked about it and weighed the pros and cons...and decided that yes, we would take him.

So we are helping out a Drooler..and Henry the hound. We know how hard this is on Claudia and we would never wish it on anyone to have to find a new home for their baby...but we are glad that she thought of us and we know that we'll be able to give him a good home.

Patrick is not home yet from picking him up, but should be home in a few hours.

So while we are very happy to have a new member of our family, we also know that this was very hard for Claudia....

At least Sir Henry is staying in the Drool family! :)

Susan Stoker and the Tank Hounds
Duke, Ozzie, Blue and now Henry!