[Dailydrool] mice

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 3 05:43:41 PST 2010

We had cats for 20 years. Two of those, the last 10 yrs, were indoor cats.
They died within about a month of each other, totally unrelated cats,
totally unrelated causes. Within 2 weeks we had mice.
Four of them.
I trapped them (the bassets-- not the ones I have now--) could have cared
less) and we have had no more, but even worse than "Look Mom, Loki has a
mouse" is the cold-hearted SNAP at 10 at night as you are curled in bed
reading a good book....

I think both Conley and Nigel would go after a mouse. And probably end up in
a terrible fight over it.
Llewis and Cooper appear to be registered Pacifists when it comes to mice.

MomPerson