[Dailydrool] Mice

Sandy Wheeler sanwhe47 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 4 09:07:39 PST 2010

We were just getting ready to set down for Thanksgiving dinner this year
when Bea came tripping in with a long tail hanging out of the side of her
mouth.  She happily gave it to her Dad as her contribution to the
celebration.  It was a huge dead rat!  It's amazing what they can hide in
their mouths.  Val is our hunter and this was a first for Bea; she looked so
proud.  All our guests are farm people so it was not big deal thank
goodness,
We live in the country and have livestock feed in the barn so we have a few
rats but luckily never in the house without help.

--
Sandy W
Bea, Val, Dora, Willie,Thumpy(the Pit-Basset)