[Dailydrool] Mice

June Davis auntie_em98 at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 4 13:47:03 PST 2010

I too had the same concern about mice and cats. I have a BIG boy (20+ lbs) who is an inside/outside cat. Track has caught mice, birds, baby bunnies. These are the things I have seen him catch and proceed to eat. I was worried too about him eating them. My vet told me that as long as it is not his only source of food, it won't hurt him, quite the opposite. The bone, fur and feather act as a cleanser, they break up hair balls and make them move through easier. So far I have never seen the boys catch any critter, but we sure do like to drag mom along to follow the scent.