[Dailydrool] Publicity

machonnold at yahoo.com machonnold at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 10 09:58:22 PST 2010

Here is a little good news report.

Last week I made a transfer run with 3 Bassets and our local newspaper came and took pictures. He wrote a great article about rescue and dog transport and the dogs and I all got our pictures in the paper.

 I have Noah and Hollyberry's pictures up in our exam rooms at my clinic and that illicits a lot of questions and comments.  I never miss a chance to brag about my "kids" and they are becoming famous throughout Clark County and so are many of the Basset rescue organizations.

Maggie Honnold
Hollyberry and Noah (we fot we smelt stranger dogs in our car, hum)