[Dailydrool] Debbie's lip and Della in a car

Heidi I Sarver hsarver at me.com
Sun Jan 10 10:16:44 PST 2010

Drool to Debbie's lip---nice one Brudder Elwood...not.  Your momma
works really hard to take care of you and the rest of the pack and the
last thing she needed was you to reverse the work of the human
dentist.  I'm sure if your momma knew you were gifted in the area of
dentistry she would have made an appointment with instead of the human
dentist.  Next time please advertise your advanced skills better.

In other news, I have done Della-Ware a disservice all these
years....I never taught her how to ride in a car.  Buford got an early
education--starting at 7 months of age. He went EVERYWHERE with me.
But I did not do the same with Della because, well, the boy was needy
and she hung in his shadow and, well, got neglected.  I'm a bad mommy!

So Della's car-riding training has begun.....and she's God awful!!
Buford sat shotgun his entire life--just like a human!  The looks I
got from people at red lights were hysterical.  Della...not so much:
Front seat, back seat, front seat, back seat, front seat, back seat----
and that's just pulling out of the garage!  Time to invest in a doggie
seatbelt before she gets us both killed.  (The sedan is too small for
a crate because the rear seats do not fold down.)

So if you see a silver Infiniti swerving all over the streets of
northern Delaware, head in the other direction quickly--Della may be
driving!

--heidi:  Dear Lord girl!  Sit down already!!
--della:  so much to see, so many windows!
--guinness:  nope, not getting in that moving box ever!
--buford atb: well, I couldn't teach her everything...had to leave
myself something to laugh about!